How it works for fundraisers
North Lanarkshire Community Lottery is a fun and effective way for your good cause to raise funds. Joining is easy and FREE. Send your supporters to your very own North Lanarkshire Community Lottery page and collect 50% of all ticket sales made.
All supporters will get the chance to win prizes of up to £25,000 for just £1 per week. Every ticket has a 1 in 50 chance of winning a prize every week! That’s better than the National Lottery and the Health Lottery. See our prize breakdown below:
|Number of matches||Prize||Matching patterns||Odds|
|2||3 extra tickets||
The draw will take place every Saturday night with results posted on our website, Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be advised directly, so if you don’t have the time to check who’s won, we’ll let you know.
Signing up is FREE and takes less than a minute. Once signed up we will:
- Build your good cause page on the North Lanarkshire Community Lottery website.
- Provide you with personalised marketing materials to send out to your supporters and local community.
- Support you with guides, tips, email and phone assistance.
You will receive 50% of all ticket sales from supporters that sign up on your page. Your funds will be transferred into your bank account every month.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. No set-up fees, no administration, no hassle. All you need to do is shout about North Lanarkshire Community Lottery to your supporters and community.
Can I join?
Any good cause operating within North Lanarkshire can apply*, just sign up using the link below.
You will also receive:
- Weekly updates on the progress of the lottery and the supporters who’ve chosen to support you.
- Regularly updated and personalised marketing materials.
- Access to an online dashboard so you can see real time statistics on supporters who’ve chosen to support you.
- A monthly payment of your funds direct to your bank account with an accompanying report.
* Exclusions apply; see Terms & Conditions for details